- An erasable blue ink that is perfect for taking notes, doing math, doodling, drawing, or whatever other situation you may be in where you need to erase! Inks disappear when exposed to a temperature of 150F and reappear at 59F.
- For the easiest and cleanest result, use an eraser designed for thermo-chromatic ink.
- Erasable inks work best in a pen with a wet flow and will have problems in extra-fine nibs with reduced ink flow.
- Handmade in the USA.
- 30ml glass bottle with a labeled cardboard box.
- Easy to store and stack!
- Looks best on ink-resistant paper, such as Tomoe River.